— Posted in Entertainment
8 Riddles That Will Test Your Logic
When’s the last time you gave your brain a workout? The brain is the most important muscle in the body and it’s the foundation of who you are! Here are eight logic brainteasers that will get your brain into thinking shape! When you think you know the answer, just see the image below and all will be revealed…
1. A grandpa was telling a story to his grandson that during the first world war, he managed to pick up a grenade while it was alight and throw it away right before it exploded. When the war concluded, he was awarded a sword engraved ‘Awarded for Bravery and Valor, a True Hero, World War 1’ After concluding the story, the grandson said ‘that can’t be true!’ how did he know that?
2. If you have two hourglasses, one at 7 minutes and the other at 11, what would be the fastest way to time the boiling of an egg for 15 minutes?
3. A man locked his computer with a password. His wife suspects that he must be hiding something. When she finds a series of phrases in a hint box, she got the correct password using that information. What’s it?
4 grapes, 7 bananas, 2 pineapples, 1 apple, 7 mangoes, 1 orange, 8 pomegranates.
4. Fill in the blank!
Andrews is the son of Rita. Rita is the _________ of Andrew’s mother.
5. What is something that a cow has three, but a girl has four? Think carefully!
6. Sierra is standing behind Giselle and Giselle is also standing behind Sierra? How is it possible?
7. Nick always want to treat his sons equally. He planned that after he passes he has to divide his land among them. But the problem is, the land is unevenly shaped and it wouldn’t be possible to divide it into two equal halves. Can you think of a solution?
8. What three letters can be used to turn a girl into a woman? Can you think?